Gannon’s Restaurant – Wailea, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Gannon’s Restaurant – Wailea, Maui HI
Updated 2/17/2023 by the Maui Happy Hours team
Happy Hour at The Red Bar at Gannon’s 3pm-5pm Tuesday-Saturday
Happy Hour Makai Food $16
- BEV’S CRAB DIP – House-Made Island and Corn Chip Mix
- SHRIMP COCKTAIL (GF) – Sambal Cocktail Sauce
- MAUI-STYLE AHI POKE BOWL (GF) – Rice, Avocado, Cucumber, Sweet Onion, Tobiko, Sweet Soy
- KUNG PAO CALAMARI – Bell Peppers, Celery, Onions, Ginger-Garlic Hoisin Sauce, Scallions, Cashews
Happy Hour Mauka Food $14
- CRISPY BRUSSELS (V) – White Balsamic Vinaigrette, Pepitas, Dried Cranberries, Shaved Pecorino
- GATHER BURGER – Wagyu Beef, Shaved Cabbage, Roasted Mushrooms, Roasted Red Onions, Smoked Gouda, Chile de Arbol Aioli & Salsa Verde (Spicy), French Fries
- GOLFER’S DOG – Onions, Pickled Vegetables, Sesame Seed Bun, French Fries
- BBQ PORK RIBS – Asian Slaw, Pineapple Salsa, Bacon Crumble
Happy Hour Salads $8
- CAPRESE (GF) – Pistachio Pesto, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Arugula, Balsamic Reduction
- GREEN SALAD – Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onion, Feta, Fried Onion Strings, White Vinaigrette
Happy Hour Sides $8
- LOADED TATER TOTS – Melted Cheddar-Jack Cheese, Harissa Aioli, Bacon, Scallions
- CRISPY MAUI ONION RINGS (V) – Herb Buttermilk Dressing
Happy Hour Gannon’s Signature Cocktails $10
- CALIENTE WEY – Taneo Jalapeno Tequila, House-Made Blackberry Limeade
- PIÑA ON THE ROCKS – Rum Haven Coconut Rum, Coconut Cream, Pineapple and Lime Juice, and a Dash of Angostura Bitters
- HAPA MAI TAI – Kula Light and Dark Rums a Perfect Blend of Orgeat, Lime, Pineapple Juice, and Orange Curacao, Pernod Rinse, Topped with a Delicious Honey Lilikoi Foam
Happy Hour Classic Cocktails $8
- MARGARITAS – Espolon Reposado Tequila, Triple Sec, Fresh Lime Juice. Flavors: Classic, Strawberry, Lilikoi, or Mango
- DAIQUIRIS – Kula Light Rum, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup. Flavors: Classic, Strawberry, Lilikoi or Mango
- BLOODY MARY – New Amsterdam Vodka, House Bloody Mary Mix
Happy Hour Wine List $8
- La Marca Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
- La Vielle Ferme Rose, Orange, France
- Cambria Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley, California
- Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Gascón Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
- Sterling Vineyards ‘Vintners Collection’ Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Happy Hour Draft Beers $5
- Coors Light
- Maui Brew Co Bikini Blonde
- Maui Brew Co Big Swell IPA
- Kohola Brewery Lokahi Pilsner
- Lahaina Haze Hazy IPA
- Big Wave Golden Ale
- Mango Cart Wheat Ale
Address: 100 Wailea Golf Club Dr, Wailea, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 875-8080
About Gannon’s Restaurant
Voted one of the Top 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in America, Gannon’s Restaurant in Wailea is a celebration of the classic dishes for which Chef Beverly Gannon is best known from her award-winning Maui restaurants (Hali’imaile General Store and the former Joe’s Bar & Grill) and contemporary dishes inspired by the fresh local ingredients of Hawaii.
The outdoor lanai features panoramic ocean views and spectacular sunsets and The Red Bar is always a lively gathering spot featuring an extended Happy Hour and live music on the weekends.
Popular items at Gannon’s Restaurant include their Prawn Stuffed Crab Cakes, Cashew Crusted Mahi Mahi, Short Ribs, Loco Moco, and more.
According to these Gannon’s Maui patrons
“Happy Hour is great!! Food is delicious, had Brussel Sprouts, crab dip and Wagyu burger. Outside atmosphere and view is unbeatable.”
Brad H., February 2023
“Gannon’s was recommended to us. And I’d say it was the best dining experience on our trip, hands down. Fantastic food, great drinks, attentive and friendly staff. And of course the beautiful setting. Definitely coming back.”
Chris G., February 2023
“We had a large group that took some time to coordinate and Gannons was not only accommodating but flexible with us as the group increased in size. Everyone was kind and helpful from the first phone call to our last sip of wine as we departed, and you toss in great tasting food, generous portion sizes, a beautiful sunset and a place that welcomed kids, and you have achieved five stars! Thanks especially to Sidney and Cara for all of your help!”
Bree L., February 2023
“Excellent sunset dinner with beautiful views of the ocean. This restaurant is located within Wailea Golf Club, which is a beautiful property overall. Friendly and attentive service from our server Cody throughout the evening along with the delicious food made for a nice memorable evening.
Food quality and taste were good, as expected for a restaurant of this caliber – bbq pork ribs with slaw & pineapple salsa, Korean marinated strip loin with fried rice and cucumber pineapple salad, classic iceberg wedge salad. Nice Asian flavors fused into the steak and ribs. We enjoyed the dinner! Their famous coconut roulade dessert was ok- nice crumb on the cake and cream filling was good, but toasted coconut didn’t come through only plain coconut flavor.
Great cocktail menu, very creative selections. Cocktails were excellent, strong, especially Mr.Tuttle and Strawberry Fizz.”
Chris D., January 2023
“Gannons is an absolutely beautiful restaurant with incredible views! Perfect place to watch the sunset while you sip on Mai Tais and dine on Ahi Poke. Happy Hour options are awesome and a great price!”
Amelia S., January 2023
“The concierge at our villas recommended Gannon’s for a family member’s special birthday dinner. We had delicious appetizers, main dishes, and special drinks to celebrate and enjoyed a fabulous sunset, too. Highly recommend Gannon’s.”
Julie C., June 2021
Open daily, Gannon’s Restaurant is the perfect spot in Wailea for those looking for something unique and off-the-beaten-tourist-path.
Happy hour at Gannon’s in Wailea takes place from 3pm-5pm Tuesday through Saturday in The Red Bar and features discounted beer, wine, cocktails, and appetizers.
Want to make a comment or ask a question? Are you a fan of Gannons’s Restaurant? Tell us in the comments below.
Download the Maui Happy Hours App (Free)
Advertise on Maui Happy Hours
The post Gannon’s Restaurant – Wailea, Maui, HI appeared first on Maui Happy Hours.